Whistler HD Automotive Digital Video Recorder D2200 Dual Lens Dash Camera
Perfect for delivery drivers, taxi drivers, or anyone who carries precious cargo inside the vehicle.The D2200 Dual Lens Dash Camera DVR features 180 degree rotating lenses which allow you to record inside and outside of the vehicle at the same time.1080p Full HD recording; 120° viewing angle, 2.7" LCD display, built-in G-sensor, loop recording, auto on/off, parking mode, 16GB microSD card, windshield mount.Monitor your vehicle from every angle with this Whistler dash camera. Its dual lenses rotate 180 degrees to record inside and outside your vehicle simultaneously, capturing high-definition footage on a seamless loop for nonstop surveillance. This Whistler dash camera has a 2.7-inch LCD monitor with adjustable zoom for a customized view. FEATURES: Built-in dual cameras w/IR LEDs.Record inside and outside of the vehicle.Full or split screen option.High definition 1080p/25fps-720/30fps.2.7" LCD monitor.120 degree viewing angle.Seamless loop recording.Includes 16GB micro SD card for recording.12MP Camera.Adjustable digital zoom.G-sensor.File protection.Parking monitor function.Motion detection function.A/V out jack.IN THE BOX:Automotive DVR.16GB micro SD card for recording.Suction Cup Mount.Car Charger.USB Cable.User Guide.The Camera has - Lens, Speaker, Status LED, LCD Display , Reset Button, Microphone A / V Output Jack, Bracket Mount, USB Jack, OK / Record Button, Mode Button (E) IR LEDs, Power Button, Micro SD Card slot, UP / Left Button, Menu Button (M) Down / Right Button Support Languages: English / simplified Chinese / traditional Chinese / French / German / Japanese / Korean / Russian / Spanish / Portuguese
- G-sensor function. If a sudden shock is detected (such as in an accident) the video segment recorded is protected from being overwritten.Seamless loop recording. A / V Output jack
- Automatic power ON / OFF function when using car adapter plugged into 12V power port controlled by vehicle ignition.
- Parking Monitor: When enabled, the DVR will automatically turn on and start recording when it detects a hit against the car. This is mainly used when the car is parked and someone hits your vehicle. A"eye" icon on the left of the screen signifies it is turned on.
- Infrared LEDs, when enabled , assist during low light conditions.
- Screen saver mode, when enabled will minimize night time distraction. Will also extend battery life when operating without external power.
- 052303408519 c
- Compared Value $100.00 Our Price $77.88 plus s/h